Sale!

Chianti Colli Senesi

$12.99

icon-stock 48 in stock

Fattoria Casabianca, Chianti Colli Senesi, Tuscany, Italy 2021
{organic} 80% Sangiovese, with the remaining 20% comprised of Merlot, Cabernet, Canaiolo, Colorino

FRESH FOREST CHERRY, FINE-TOOTHED TANNIN, FRESH ACIDITY
This gem from the southwestern reaches of the Chianti appellations represents the brighter, more refreshing possibilities of the style. Spry, upbeat, timeless, and almost palate-cleansing, it gets along splendidly with tomato-heavy cuisine and food in general. The Casabianca farm prides itself on its unspoiled landscape, environmental stewardship, and beautiful wildlife that can be spotted nearby, hopefully while sipping at this ruby-in-a-glass.
Serving Suggestion: Chinese eggplant & sweet onion w/ olive oil, butter, oregano, pepper, & cinnamon. Cannellini bean & tomato salad w/ balsamic vinegar, pine nuts, & dried cherries.

Additional information

Weight 3.5 lbs
Dimensions 1 × 1 × 1 in